Most of us are working from home and either thriving or struggling. The days have ticked by for nearly a month here in Minneapolis, working from home, educating our children from home, experiencing lay-offs, missing our team members and adjusting to new interns/coworkers.
Know that Contract Office Marketing – Gisela, Hannah and Leah – is here to help support you and your livlihood through thick or thin! Whether you’re looking to advance your knowledge of industry trends, hoping to fulfill some CEU credits, or just looking for a friendly face to happy hour with .. please let us know how we can help!
Here are some suggestions:
CEU Credits –
Next-Gen Workforce: Creating Spaces that Support Diversity, Leverage Technology and Attract Talent by Exemplis: SitOnIt Seating, Ideon + Symmetry
- Discover the top 5 drivers of change int he workplace.
- Learn about flexibility in meeting varying generational needs at work.
- See what hospitality-inspired amenities are expected of companies.
- Know the role of technology integration has in creating agile workplaces.
Turn Workspaces into Idea Places by Claridge Products
The possibilities are endless when colleagues work together to solve problems and complete projects. The task of creating spaces that foster idea sharing lands in the hands of the individuals who design workplaces and keeping up with the flood of changes is increasingly difficult. This course sets ou tto help you understand the opportunities and challenges of creating the spaces that invite collaboration by looking at today’s writing surfaces.
Visual + Acoustic Privacy Made Simple: Best Practices for Improving Modern Workspaces and Designing for Improved Acoustic Performance: Achieving Speech Privacy in Modern Workspaces by Making Privacy Simple
This course will provide principles, trends and research behind Acoustic Design + Speech Privacy:
- Impacts of acoustic design on the work environment and human health and wellness
- How speech privacy is achieved and measured
- The ABCs of Acoustic Design
- High ROI Solutions – acoustic panels and adaptive sound masking in productivity, speech privacy, health and welfare, and green initiatives
- Design issues and the drawbacks of ignoring acoustic performance in modern workspace design
Schedule a zoom meeting with our team for product training! Gisela and I would love to connect with you and your team to share the latest from our manufacturers! Exemplis in particular has published INCREDIBILE trainings showcasing our new product introductions, healthcare textiles, and more. Brush up on the new Axel frame and tile system from Artopex, discover what makes Claridge unique, or learn about your new favorite sound masking team in Texas, Making Privacy Simple! Discover Chameleon or the most attractive height adjustable desk in the industry (to quote Gisela!) with Central Park from DARRAN Furniture, and more from Oasis Berco, Berco Designs, you name it!
Reach out to our team! We’re here for you, Minnesota, North Dakota + South Dakota! (And you over there, Western Wisconsin!)